What's new

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Today we look at the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2. In December I posted a review for Razer’s BlackWidow Chroma keyboard, a follow-up product to the BlackWidow Ultimate I had reviewed in 2014. In said review, I found very little to complain about with the BlackWidow Chroma, but still couldn’t help but fault Razer for leaving out a wrist rest, just as I had with the BlackWidow Ultimate in 2014.
I was pleasantly surprised when Razer’s PR folks informed me less than a month after my review had gone live that they had finally released my dream keyboard – the BlackWidow Chroma V2, which includes a magnetically attached wrist pad and offers a choice of key types utilizing Razer’s proprietary switches. The Razer Green version I was sent is fully mechanical, tactile and clicky. They also offer Razer Orange, which is tactile but silent, and Razer Yellow which is linear and silent.
Some of you are probably...

Continue reading...

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I didn't see a price in the review. It's always nice to see one even if I'm perfectly satisfied with my old IBM PS2 keyboard.
Good catch, thanks for that!

These newer keyboards are a lot like the old IBM's, the switches just have a bit less travel in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks