What's new

ray bradbury mystery theatre (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I just purchased Ray Bradbury's mystery theatre and i notice that airing seems to be out of sync. I have watched a few episodes and they are decently done, but the quality does appear to be compromised at times. I welcome people's thoughts and/or concerns.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Is this the same as the old Ray Bradbury Theater that used to air on Scifi? Its probably because it was one of the earliest film-to-tape shows IIRC.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by Lord Dalek
Is this the same as the old Ray Bradbury Theater that used to air on Scifi? Its probably because it was one of the earliest film-to-tape shows IIRC.
Hi Joel,

Thanks for the response!

I have watched a few episodes and i am very impressed with the plots. I am a huge Ray Bradbury fan as i have read both Fahrenheit 451 along with Martian Chronicles as part of my english courses in 1980s.

There has been some interesting episodes, especially with the endings! I have Ray Bradbury's Theatre up there with Twilight zone, night gallery, etc. It is too bad they do not make shows like this or that space does not air this show again. I am sure space could benefit from this show as compare to the stargate crap that is constantly on Spacecast in Canada. I think spacecast should create classic space channel so shows like Ray Bradbury, Time Tunnel, The Invaders, V The Series, Logan Run's TV Series, Night Gallery, Thriller, Outerlimits, etc can be aired.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I had forgotten about this show, but saw the series is on Amazon for $10. I plan on picking it up soon.

Thanks!

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
I would pick this up, but the visual quality is supposed to be simply awful. They crammed the entire series onto 5 discs. After reading the Amazon reviews I think I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks