What's new

Raw Acoustics? (1 Viewer)

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with Raw Acoustics? Their variety of cabinets and options looks pretty extensive. Any experience with their build quality?
Regards,
TCIII

Bob Reimer

Agent
I send all my customers with custom cabinet requirments to Al. He's also developing into an excellent designer and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Bob Reimer

Creative Sound Solutions

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
Yes, Al built my dual 18" PR'd Tumult and my ported AV-15. Great guy, no problems, amazing woodworker, looks store bought but better... thanks again, Al.

Craig

AllanRW

Second Unit
Craig.
You are going to come on November 22 to the DIY at my place .I will even offer to pick you and the Mult/AV up as well if you want to bring them and show them off.

Nothing like making my house walls expand a few inchs;)

Mark Wilson

Agent
I'm definatly going to DIY NW on the 22nd. And I'm hoping Craig goes. Seeing that monster tumult would be *awesome* :)

I'll be sure to bring my rat shack digital SPL meter so we can max it out :P

AllanRW

Second Unit
Mark
bring along your meter I have one as well along with MLSSA for measuring speakers those want to measure as well.

See you then

Al
Mult and AV15 would be great
HINT HINT :;)

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all

I want to thank you all for your inputs including Al who promptly emailed me after I left a message on his website.

Regards,
TCIII

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks