What's new

Rare shows uncut on streaming services (2 Viewers)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
It makes me smile, when someone else remembers The Little People. How many remember that?
==jthree

I wished that Warner Archive had released this one. No music issues I can think of so I don't know why they didn't. I have most of the second season when it changed to The Brian Keith Show but I like the first season better, without the cast additions (Nancy Kulp, etc.).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I wished that Warner Archive had released this one. No music issues I can think of so I don't know why they didn't. I have most of the second season when it changed to The Brian Keith Show but I like the first season better, without the cast additions (Nancy Kulp, etc.).
Thanks for posting this. I tried Googling The Little People and only came up with a reality show and a cartoon based on the Fisher Price toys!

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Dear Neil:
Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Did you get any tv DVDs in your stocking?
--jthree
Thanks but not my holiday.
I did place a big WB Archive order so I could get rid of a ton of DVDRs that I had made from 16mm film transfers of a lot of the westerns.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Crackle added "One in a Million" starring Shirley Hemphill.

https://www.crackle.com/watch/9276

Not sure if Quark was there before, but it is now!

1644982499497.png

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
PM
That's wonderful! Did you write to them by snail mail, or did you email them? What address did you use?
I need to request they stream "The Farmer's Daughter!"
They have a contact form at the bottom of the site to write to them show requests.
I requested other Sony (Columbia) shows they would have in their library that they could stream.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Talking Pictures TV which shows a lot of old Four Star shows has a streaming site. Shows on there now are Dante, Hey Jeannie, Burke's Law, Law of the Plainsman, The Westerner, David Niven Show, Honey West and Turn of Fate (aka Alcoa/Goodyear).

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
How do you find this stuff, does anyone use JustWatch or ReelGood to monitor the arrival of this esoteric content?
I wish those sites were reliable, but they're hit and miss as to who has what at any given moment, especially concerning older, more obscure content.. And of course they can't track Youtube uploads.

rjd0309

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Talking Pictures TV which shows a lot of old Four Star shows has a streaming site. Shows on there now are Dante, Hey Jeannie, Burke's Law, Law of the Plainsman, The Westerner, David Niven Show, Honey West and Turn of Fate (aka Alcoa/Goodyear).

Yes, a Brit friend of mine downloaded a couple of Alcoa/Goodyear shows for me in 576p resolution. Very nice.

I see that they have nearly the entire run of Amos Burke: Secret Agent, just missing two or three eps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks