What's new

Rampage 3D on Vudu (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
It’s available for rent in 3D for $6. Under the options it shows a price of $5.99 for the default selection and HDX. Do I just leave it at the default if I want 3D? Will this 3D work on any 3D TV, whether active or passive, which is what my 4K LG is?

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I rented it last weekend in 3D. If you select it from the main screen, new or popular rentals, I didn't see a 3D option. But I searched 3D and rampage was the first to come up, this time with 3D in the corner of the screen.

I have an lg 60uh8500 and it played great in 3D.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I rented it last weekend in 3D. If you select it from the main screen, new or popular rentals, I didn't see a 3D option. But I searched 3D and rampage was the first to come up, this time with 3D in the corner of the screen.

I have an lg 60uh8500 and it played great in 3D.
That price button, when you clicked on it, did you get an HDX selection and should I select HDX?

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Note that their 3D movies are listed as separate titles from their 2D versions, so make sure “3D” is included in the title. Also keep in mind a lot of equipment can’t access 3D even if it supports it in other areas. My LG TV is the only thing I have that can access Vudu 3D, my last 3D TV and Oppo Blu Ray Player don’t.
3D titles will not show up on equipment that doesn’t support it, but if you buy or rent any they will show up in your collection but be unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks