1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Rampage 3D on Vudu

Discussion in 'Streaming and Digital Media' started by Johnny Angell, Jul 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    It’s available for rent in 3D for $6. Under the options it shows a price of $5.99 for the default selection and HDX. Do I just leave it at the default if I want 3D? Will this 3D work on any 3D TV, whether active or passive, which is what my 4K LG is?

2. sleroi

sleroi Second Unit

Gavin Kopp
    I rented it last weekend in 3D. If you select it from the main screen, new or popular rentals, I didn't see a 3D option. But I searched 3D and rampage was the first to come up, this time with 3D in the corner of the screen.

I have an lg 60uh8500 and it played great in 3D.

3. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    That price button, when you clicked on it, did you get an HDX selection and should I select HDX?

4. sleroi

sleroi Second Unit

Gavin Kopp
    Yes. $5.99 hdx. And it was in hdx in 3D.

Johnny Angell likes this.
  5. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

Note that their 3D movies are listed as separate titles from their 2D versions, so make sure “3D” is included in the title. Also keep in mind a lot of equipment can’t access 3D even if it supports it in other areas. My LG TV is the only thing I have that can access Vudu 3D, my last 3D TV and Oppo Blu Ray Player don’t.
    3D titles will not show up on equipment that doesn’t support it, but if you buy or rent any they will show up in your collection but be unplayable.

Everett S. and Johnny Angell like this.