What's new

Rammstein (1 Viewer)

James E

Stunt Coordinator
Any Rammstein fans lurking about? If so i have a question. i've been starting to like the sound of there music(thanks to a hand out disk from ozzfest) and was wondering were is a good place to start into there catalog.:D

james

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i think herzeleid is the better of their current discography. followed by sehnsucht. if you ever get a chance to see them live, do yourself a favor and go. they have one of the greatest live acts going in my opinion.

kevin t

DodgyCDN

Auditioning
I like SEHNSUCHT better though, then MUTTER(their latest.) I started to like Rammstein from their 2 songs RAMMSTEIN and HIERATE MICH on THE LOST HIGHWAY soundtrack. Both songs were originally from their first album HERZELEID. For single, DU RIECHST SO GUT from HERZELEID is my favourite. But I like SENSUCHT better because all of the songs are evenly good. Don't forget to check out their videos too. They must be the best I've seen. Also, get their LIVE AUS BERLIN DVD. Awesome concert on DVD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks