Rainbow Six 3 xbox

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Larry Fletcher, Sep 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Larry Fletcher

Larry Fletcher Stunt Coordinator

Not sure if this has been posted, but I just watched some videos at IGN and this game looks sweet. I called my gamestop and he said they should get the demo either today or tommorrow. this game may actually cause me to get the dust off my xbox.

Sorry, [​IMG] I am Socom junkie who is going through a serious withdrawal & depression because he missed the Beta period sign up for Socom 2. Now I know how alcoholicts feel when they are forced to dry out, j/k.

2. John Doran

John Doran Screenwriter

that's funny, 'cos i was just looking at those clips of rainbow six 3 over at IGN, too...

and i agree - the gameplay looks awesome. i guess ragdoll physics is now the norm for FPS games, which is both good and bad, i guess - good 'cos it looks so real, and bad....well, 'cos it looks so real. what, with the bloodspray on the wall behind the guys you shoot, i can get a little creeped-out.

there are so many good games coming out so quickly that there's just no chance my xbox will gather any dust, although there's a significant chance i might if i don't get my ass off the couch and away fom it more often... [​IMG]

3. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

If you go to EB or Gamestop and preorder the game they will give you a free demo disk. [​IMG]

4. Scott_lb

Scott_lb Supporting Actor

I went to two different three different Gamestops and two of them didn't have it in yet, and one never even heard of it. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to get it soon enough. Doesn't matter much anyway- I have too many "older" games that I have to finish before I start the ones coming out this fall.

5. Larry Fletcher

Larry Fletcher Stunt Coordinator

I have been calling around myself. Nobody has it yet. Gamestop did tell me to try back at 4pm eastern time.

6. Mike_Cif

Mike_Cif Stunt Coordinator

What about renting it, good way to test it that way you might beat it [​IMG]