What's new

Raiders of the Lost Ark S.E.? (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
If it happens, it will likely be tied to the release of the next Indy movie, which I think is currently scheduled for 2006.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
The information comes from a British movie magazine, Total Film, and was picked up by what looks like a large Indiana Jones fansite who sent the rumor to Ain't It Cool News. Total Film's source seems hazy. They did an interview with Spielberg but he evidently didn't bring it up.

I wouldn't be shocked if this happens. I'd like to see the kid-made homage myself, but it would be good if they could put out two versions: one with the extras and one with the extras and the movie. It could be a supplemental disc for those who've already bought the box set (like me). That way everyone would win.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

You know, this is at least the third time I've seen Ernest use that exact sentence in a "Net-Rumor" thread.
Not that I disagree with it mind you...it's very true, but I wonder if he has it saved as a key-stroke short cut?:D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron

I thought that the next Indy movie idea had been put on permanent hold due to problems related to Lucas.

GeorgePaul

Second Unit
Yep...last I heard, Lucas had even rejected Frank DARABONT's (of that "poorly-written" little Shawshank Redemption film) screenplay.:frowning:

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
I disagree. The nature of the Indiana Jones franchise lends itself to multiple sequels, incarnations, etc. If it's well-written and well-executed, I say bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks