What's new

Raiders of the Lost Ark: Outcome of "glass removal" (1 Viewer)

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I believe Indy's only recourse here is to use the "Holy Hand Grenade". And let's hope he knows the number he should count to, or he's in biiig trouble...

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Well, the scene is not complete yet. They are actually going to digitally add in some carrots. ;)

you have to guess which rabbit to click on get to the featurette
And if you get it wrong, there will be a bunch of giant, venomous snakes that drop down and attack you. Not to mention a large boulder that comes rolling into your HT, destroying your DVD Player, Amplifier, Receiver, Speakers, Seating, and Projector/TV. :D

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I didn't get a single pop-up. If you use Internet Explorer, you can set the "Internet" zone so that scripting, Java, etc. are disabled and then put sites you want to function properly in the "Trusted Sites."

Double-click the icon in the lower right corner of IE to access this, or do it from Tools > Internet Options > Security.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Gee. I didn't get any pop-ups at all when I went there. I wonder why.

Oh, yeah! MOZILLA! :p)

There go pop-up ads.
Go, go, Mozilla!

Anyway, funny picture! Suppose they used large wooden badgers...

Jeff Engel

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, mozilla rocks...no pop ups for me either.

Also, funny pic.
"three shall be the magic number, 4 is too many and 5 is right out."

Brad M

Second Unit
And to think at first I thought I would be downloading a true alteration. Can't wait to see what they do to the scene in TOD where they pull the guys heart out. A baked potato maybe?

On a similar note I hope alot of you caught Malcolm In The Middle last night. The dad had a job in an electronics store and he tried to leave early. The manager saw him running for it and hit the button causing the security gate to come down. Hal ran for it hitting a table knocking pencils into a fan which shot by him into the wall. Next was a beach ball that fell off a display and chased him. Then he dove under the door but dropped his keys in the process. He then reached under and grabbed them just as the gate closed. All of this happened while the Indy theme was playin'. Good stuff.

James L White

Supporting Actor
:laugh: but does this really belong in Software, sorry but I don't see the need to cluuter up this area with stuff that doesn't really have to do with (serious) DVD releases.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks