What's new

Radioshack.com in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
For those of you in the Atlanta area, the RadioShack.com store on Buford Hwy just north of 285 is closing. Everything is marked down atleast 30%. They have plenty of Belden cable of varying types, connectors, soldering irons, test equipment, etc., etc. and all of the other stuff that they sell. I picked up a SPL meter, a Coax/RJ11/RJ45 integrity tester and some Centerpin coax and rca connectors for coax cable. If you are in the Atlanta area and a DIYer, do yourself a favor and check it out.

RADIO SHACK STORES ARE NOT CLOSING! RADIOSHACK.COM IS ALSO ALIVE AND WELL ON THE WEB! ONE OF THE DISTRIBUTION CENTERS FOR RADIOSHACK.COM WHICH HAPPENS TO BE IN ATLANTA IS CLOSING. NO MORE .... NO LESS.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Bill,

Hey don't tell everyone! I was going to stop by next week and pick up some stuff if the prices were lower!

Actually, I was in there around lunchtime today and found out that they were closing. I might have to grab some cable cheap!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks