What's new

RadioShack Analog Sound Level Meter (1 Viewer)

Theon

Agent
The new RadioShack Analog Sound Level Meter is now available in Canada with free shipping at $69.99. The item number is 33-4050. However, the item seems to be sold out (or has not been stocked yet) at local stores.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, i noticed this awhile back.. its about time! They redesigned it too :)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Hummm...I see that this is listed on the USA RS Web site as well. I wonder how long before someone sorts out the correction factors for the new model.

I looked at the online manual, and it says the the FR is "flat" from 32 Hz to 10 kHz....+/- 3db. Humm, a 6db spread in frequencies doesn't meet my definition of "flat".

A room that measured that well could probably get away with being called flat, but not a measuring device.

Here's the link to the manual:

http://www.radioshack.com/images/Pro...OME33-4050.pdf

BGL

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I checked it out on the web site. It lists for $40.00 here in the States. Web site says it's out of stock and to check at the local dealer for it.

Theon

Agent
I ordered mine yesterday at 2am and received it today at 11am! I used the "free shipping" method and RadioShack sent it by Purolator!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks