What's new

Radio Shack SPL meter (1 Viewer)

John Lesar

Auditioning
FYI: My local RS (Mentor, Ohio) has the analog SPL meters clearance priced at $14.95. Maybe other stores do also. I bought mine too soon.

John

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Here at the San Leandro, California Radio Shack next to the Old Navy Outlet, the analog SPL meter is $14.97 as well.

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator
darn! my local rs didnt have any, and called all the other local stores for me too. they had one shipped in from texas. 35 bux, but no shipping. :)

works fine!

ag.

RussDAL

Grip
Anyone willing to buy one and ship it to me. I could pay up to 25.00 for it. I am in Louisville, KY

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
The only one available in San Leandro is a demo/floor model. Just checked it out yesterday again. In good shape. Still $14.95.

Paul Stanley

Stunt Coordinator
Amost as good as the deal they have going on up here in Canada. $69.99 for the analog and $89.99 for the digital.
Nice.

:emoji_thumbsup:

RussDAL

Grip
Danny, Will you pick it up for me. I will pay you 25.00 for it. Please let me know as none of the stores in my area have any left.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Russ, picked up the analog SPL meter for you tonight. It's a floor sample model, so I will try to make sure it works and clean it up for you. There's no box or owner's manual....I will go to Radio Shack's website, download it, and print it out. Since it was a demo model, I was able to double the warranty for you at no extra charge, which is stated on the receipt. I will update this post before shipping it out.

sebastian m

Auditioning
Wow, that is cheap. I just purchased the digital one in oakland for 52 bucks including tax. ohwell :frowning:

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Don't be too hasty. Just last week I saw them in store in Brampton. Be sure to ask the sales personnel when they expect the next shipment to come in. Due to the availability of the new analog model, for the time being, I believe they will be less difficult to find than in the past.

Tuan Vo

Stunt Coordinator
Glad I found this post...but then again...hehe. I had just bought the digital meter but now I called around to a few...make that like 25 Radio Shacks and finally found the analog meter. Gonna try it to see how good it gauges against the digital. Thanks a bunch.

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
I actually picked one up on Sunday.

I had looked the week before too, and when I asked in both stores, the guy didn't think they had an analog meter until he actually went and looked for it and found the new one.

So it looks like this weekend is set for calibration!

Ed*Wheaton

Agent
Do you guys find that the SPL meter made a big difference when you used it? Or just gave you some minor adjustments?

ED

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks