What's new

Radio Shack SPL Meter (1 Viewer)

Stelios

Stunt Coordinator
Hi

I am looking for a Radio Shack SPL Meter to buy but so far I could not find a supplier that exports internationally (Cyprus). I did make a Google surch but no luck. I would appreciate if any of you know of such a merchant so I can order on line.

Stelios

Stelios

Stunt Coordinator
Ed Moxley Thanks for your prompt reply, but the problem is that Sears do not ship overseas. My question is to find a merchant that delivers internationally.

Stelios

JohnBAIL

Grip
Dick Smith Electronics in Australia sell a meter very similar to the Radio Shack model (it may in fact be for the same) for A$148. According to their shipping policy, they ship internationally.

I've actually just ordered one, but I'm in Australia.

I tried to post the url here but wasn't allowed to (because I haven't posted 15 times yet). But I'm sure that if you do a search for 'Dick Smith Electronics' it will come up.

Once at the site, if you type 'sound meter' in the search box it is the first item that comes up.

Hope this helps.

Bill**H

Stunt Coordinator
Stelios, You might give Ebay a try. http://www.ebay.com I found 2 that would ship international. The first one wants $50.00 for shipping:frowning: . The second one said to email for a quote.
The item numbers are;

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks