What's new

Radio shack Sound Level Meter 33-2050 (1 Viewer)

Michael Botvinick

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Gang,

Some where there is a thread on how exactly to use the Radio shack Sound Level Meter 33-2050. I tried searching here and AVS. Since I have not used one before, I need to know what to put the Range to? The Weighting (A or C) and the Response (Slow or Fast). I have the Outlaw 1050 that I am going to adjust and I have Avia and Video essentials to use for test tones also.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Botvinick

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Guys,

You would think as an active member I would know better, but the 9 volt was dead. This is why I was having trouble. Thanks anyway!

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
but the 9 volt was dead...
You should have seen me when I installed my last-in-the-store Yamaha A1. Did most of the hook-up doing the power manually (I was working behind the rack), but then tried to use the remote to trigger the menus for level-adjust. Nothing. A few minutes of panic before I thought to check the batteries in the remote.:b

Michael Botvinick

Stunt Coordinator
Ya,
all my stuff is in a closet rack. I brought home two different RP-82's over the holidays. My remotes are done with Xantec so the equipment can be hidden. It turns out that both of the RP-82s were broken. One I could not get Componet out to work. That was fun trouble shooting. I was sure it was something I did and not the units. And I bought them from Frys. So you could imagine how exchanging them went. Anyway, still have not bought a new DVD. Any suggestions on yor favorite model;)

Brae

Supporting Actor
The 33-2050 actually has a Batt setting on the dial to allow users to check the battery is useful or needing replacing. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks