Radio shack Sound Level Meter 33-2050

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Botvinick, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Michael Botvinick

Michael Botvinick Stunt Coordinator

Hey Gang,

Some where there is a thread on how exactly to use the Radio shack Sound Level Meter 33-2050. I tried searching here and AVS. Since I have not used one before, I need to know what to put the Range to? The Weighting (A or C) and the Response (Slow or Fast). I have the Outlaw 1050 that I am going to adjust and I have Avia and Video essentials to use for test tones also.

Thanks,

Michael

2. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

3. Michael Botvinick

Thanks Guys,

You would think as an active member I would know better, but the 9 volt was dead. This is why I was having trouble. Thanks anyway!

4. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

5. Michael Botvinick

Ya,
    all my stuff is in a closet rack. I brought home two different RP-82's over the holidays. My remotes are done with Xantec so the equipment can be hidden. It turns out that both of the RP-82s were broken. One I could not get Componet out to work. That was fun trouble shooting. I was sure it was something I did and not the units. And I bought them from Frys. So you could imagine how exchanging them went. Anyway, still have not bought a new DVD. Any suggestions on yor favorite model[​IMG]

6. Brae

Brae Supporting Actor

The 33-2050 actually has a Batt setting on the dial to allow users to check the battery is useful or needing replacing. [​IMG]