What's new

Radio Free Roscoe Question (1 Viewer)

Jason Dixon

Agent
well i just received the RFR greatest hits DVD this past week, and i have enjoyed it a lot. It's like my new favorite show. My question is: why not release a season set? or will there be a season set released? is there a chance for a season set? if someone knows the answers to these questions that would be great. later.

StacyV

Second Unit
I read somewhere a while back (maybe tvtome, but I don't see it listed there now) that the website for Canada's Family Channel, which airs Radio Free Roscoe, set up a poll similar to what they did for the season one "hits" set. Sounds like they're asking fans to vote for a select few episodes to be included on a 2nd season compilation as opposed to a full season set. I'll hold out hope that full seasons will be released eventually.

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
The poll was to choose the episodes for the first season set. Right now there aren't any plans for season sets.

Jason Dixon

Agent
dang, i hope something is announced soon, i really want a season set! i also wish they'd make more seasons instead of 2, but that's a different story.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
This is sorta a quick off topic question, but does anyone know why RFR is ending? I just got into it thanks to Noggin. Are the kids graduating, ratings, other reasons. Just curious...

StacyV

Second Unit

Click here to read producer Brent Piaskoski's comments on The-N's message boards. He posts under the name "The-Brent" there. Scroll down a bit until you see his last post on that page. It sounds like it's all based on The.N's decision. If they weren't going to continue the show, it wouldn't be coming back, which I assume had an affect on Canada's Family channel too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks