What's new

radio free roscoe, any word on that? (1 Viewer)

Jason Dixon

Agent
Hey, I saw this show on TV a few times and it looked pretty good. I was wondering if anyone has heard any word of season sets of this show are going to be released, thank you.

StacyV

Second Unit
I'm hoping that it is going to be released. It's definitely one of the smarter teen series around. It's currently one of my top 5 most wanted shows on dvd. For some reason it's been suspended from voting on tvshowsondvd.com for months. You might want to check out the forums @ the-N.com. One of the producers from the series participates in the discussions from time to time, answers questions, etc. I haven't seen any concrete mention of a possible dvd release though.

StacyV

Second Unit
Brent Piaskoski is the name of the Supervising Producer of Radio Free Roscoe who posts on the-N.com's forums. I registered a couple of days ago just to ask about a possible dvd release. Doesn't look promising.

Me:
I'm a huge fan of RFR. The only thing that makes me more upset that there may not be more episodes is that it may not be released on dvd. Do you think it has to do with all the music on the show, or does the company that owns it think that it isn't popular for dvd? I REALLY want this show on dvd. Do you have any suggestions what fans can do?

Brent:
I think the main reason there isn't a DVD is because those who make that kind of decision don't believe it would be profitable. We would have to purchase the music rights if we did one but I think that wouldn't be too big of a hurdle.

I really don't know what to say about how fans could make this happen. I guess the best way is to keep on supporting the show. If we do come back and our audience is even bigger then it might happen.

http://www.the-n.com/mb/viewtopic.ph...er=&start=3780

StacyV

Second Unit
Not quite what I was hoping for but this is a start, but then again I don't suppose they'd consider releasing a full season 1 collection after putting out something like this, would they?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks