What's new

Rack for a 2 ch amp and a monoblock (1 Viewer)

Jason Co

Second Unit
I have all my components in a cabinet that accompanies my entertainment center. I added a 2 channel amp that I put on a piece of plywood on the floor tucked behind one of my front speakers. I don't have any more room in the component cabinet and I just purchase a monoblock to run my center channel. I need a small rack of some sort so I can put the 2 ch amp below and the mono above or vice-versa. All the racks I have seen are for multiple components and I don't need anything that extravagent. I would appreciate if anyone had any ideas on smaller racks or maybe ideas on how to build one.

Thanks,
Jason

Kevin T

Screenwriter
jason...you're right. there's instructions on how to make a similar rack to the archetype somewhere on the net. do a search here for "flexy rack" and you should find the link. basically all you need is a drill, a few pieces of mdf (or whatever wood you prefer), some threaded rod, washers, and nuts.

kevin t

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.