R2 Sleep Hollow from Germany

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John DeLuca, May 9, 2001.

1. John DeLuca

John DeLuca Stunt Coordinator

I'm aware that there's a R2 version of Sleepy Hollow from Germany that's DTS-ES discrete. Is the DTS track in english also? I went to Amazon.de and it says that the languages are German and English but doesn't specify if both languages are in DTS-ES. It would be a great thing if there was a DTS-ES track in english but I can't seem to find any info if it is or not.

2. Christian Behrens

Christian Behrens Supporting Actor

Christian Behrens
  3. John DeLuca

Christian, thanks for the reply. I don't speak German, but I had Altavista translate that site and it seems that the DTS-ES discrete track is in German. There is also a DD track which is in English and German. Thanks for the link. Oh well, I was hoping there was another ES discrete title I could buy.

4. Markus Mathis

John,
    The DTS-ES track is definitely available in German only on this DVD. You may try the French R2 release of Sleepy Hollow, that one features a DTS track in English. I don't know if it is DTS-ES.
    Markus

5. John DeLuca

Thanks for the info Markus. I'll look into it. My wife speaks French so I'll have an easier time looking at web sites [​IMG]

6. Chad B.

Chad B. Second Unit

I have Sleepy Hollow DTS, French version on order from DVDZone2. It definitely includes an English DTS soundtrack cause that's the reason I ordered it. Don't know if it's DTS-ES though.
    ------------------
    CDs : DVDs : VGs