What's new

R2 Sleep Hollow from Germany (1 Viewer)

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
I'm aware that there's a R2 version of Sleepy Hollow from Germany that's DTS-ES discrete. Is the DTS track in english also? I went to Amazon.de and it says that the languages are German and English but doesn't specify if both languages are in DTS-ES. It would be a great thing if there was a DTS-ES track in english but I can't seem to find any info if it is or not.

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
Christian, thanks for the reply. I don't speak German, but I had Altavista translate that site and it seems that the DTS-ES discrete track is in German. There is also a DD track which is in English and German. Thanks for the link. Oh well, I was hoping there was another ES discrete title I could buy.

John,
The DTS-ES track is definitely available in German only on this DVD. You may try the French R2 release of Sleepy Hollow, that one features a DTS track in English. I don't know if it is DTS-ES.
Markus

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info Markus. I'll look into it. My wife speaks French so I'll have an easier time looking at web sites :)

Chad B.

Second Unit
I have Sleepy Hollow DTS, French version on order from DVDZone2. It definitely includes an English DTS soundtrack cause that's the reason I ordered it. Don't know if it's DTS-ES though.
------------------
CDs : DVDs : VGs

Users who are viewing this thread