1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

R2 Sleep Hollow from Germany

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John DeLuca, May 9, 2001.

1. John DeLuca

John DeLuca Stunt Coordinator

I'm aware that there's a R2 version of Sleepy Hollow from Germany that's DTS-ES discrete. Is the DTS track in english also? I went to Amazon.de and it says that the languages are German and English but doesn't specify if both languages are in DTS-ES. It would be a great thing if there was a DTS-ES track in english but I can't seem to find any info if it is or not.

2. Christian Behrens

Christian Behrens Supporting Actor

Christian Behrens
  3. John DeLuca

Christian, thanks for the reply. I don't speak German, but I had Altavista translate that site and it seems that the DTS-ES discrete track is in German. There is also a DD track which is in English and German. Thanks for the link. Oh well, I was hoping there was another ES discrete title I could buy.

4. Markus Mathis

John,
    The DTS-ES track is definitely available in German only on this DVD. You may try the French R2 release of Sleepy Hollow, that one features a DTS track in English. I don't know if it is DTS-ES.
    Markus

5. John DeLuca

Thanks for the info Markus. I'll look into it. My wife speaks French so I'll have an easier time looking at web sites [​IMG]

6. Chad B.

Chad B. Second Unit

I have Sleepy Hollow DTS, French version on order from DVDZone2. It definitely includes an English DTS soundtrack cause that's the reason I ordered it. Don't know if it's DTS-ES though.
    ------------------
    CDs : DVDs : VGs