What's new

R1 Toy Story 2 ringing? (1 Viewer)

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Has anyone noticed any ringing throughout Toy Story 2 R1 version? I recently picked up an ALL Region chinese version of Toy Story 2 and the picture is pretty much perfect but I have observed alot of ringing throughout the movie. I was wondering if the US version has this problem.

thanks

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
:) , I knew I was gambling but I got the extras and that is what mattered the most to me, I can always buy an R1 version of it.

I used to have the UTB a long time ago but sold it, now that its OOP its also getting spendy.

If this is a bootleg then its the best I have ever seen , the silver box looks very authentic , it has UPCs on it and etc. Everything about these DVDs looks first rate, incidentally they say Made in the USA. :)

If they are bootlegs then why would they have a 5.1 chinese track included on both Toy Story and Toy Story 2? The sound and video are pretty much reference quality except for the rining...it could be my DVD player but you guys could be right as well. No biggie either ...perhaps I will call Disney and see if they can tell me if they are real.

Here is the auction I won...It was shipped from Shanghai China to WA state in a week....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gory=2291&rd=1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks