What's new

R.I.P. Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Jeremy Bulloch, who played Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, has passed away at 75.

He also appeared in Revenge of the Sith as Captain Colton and in Octopussy as Smithers, among other credits.

Rest In Peace.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Is Bulloch heard in Empire and Return anymore? Obviously, he was and he should be. But I thought I read somewhere that Lucas changed out the voice to Temuera Morrison for one of the disc releases to match the idea that Boba is a clone of Jango from the prequels. So if I were to watch it tonight, hypothetically, would I only see Bulloch moving inside the suit?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Is Bulloch heard in Empire and Return anymore? Obviously, he was and he should be. But I thought I read somewhere that Lucas changed out the voice to Temuera Morrison for one of the disc releases to match the idea that Boba is a clone of Jango from the prequels. So if I were to watch it tonight, hypothetically, would I only see Bulloch moving inside the suit?
Bulloch was never actually heard in The Empire Strikes Back. His voice was dubbed by Jason Wingreen for the original release and all official releases since the 2004 DVD, Morrison has been the voice of Boba Fett.

EDIT: In Return Of The Jedi, Boba Fett's only dialogue is yelling as he falls in the sarlacc so I don't think there's any known credit for who did that.

Last edited:

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
R.I.P. :mellow:
Didn’t I read somewhere that the guy who played Dak (who claimed he could take on the empire all by himself) actually played Fett in the shot where he says “He’s no good to me dead!” as Bulloch was unavailable that day?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks