Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Oh no!

He was magnificent in “24”’s best season as Jack Bauer’s most formidable adversary, but he was so much more than that. He was a genuinely talented and reliable character actor who made everything he appeared in better. You believed him in every role he played.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I had never noticed him until '24', but after his oh-so memorable performance there, I began to notice him in a lot of things, both in subsequent performances but in other roles going back decades. Wonderful actor who will truly be missed.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
He was also on the first season of The Mentalist.

Big fan of that show, and Itzen did a fine job of portraying exasperation in the face of Jane's antics. Really hated to see him leave after season one. ( I remember briefly considering the idea that he was Red John during season one.)

R.I.P.

- Walter.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
I had never noticed him until '24', but after his oh-so memorable performance there, I began to notice him in a lot of things, both in subsequent performances but in other roles going back decades. Wonderful actor who will truly be missed.
I first noticed him in "The Nutt House" with Cloris Leachman. Too bad only six episodes were shown (five were unaired by NBC).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks