Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I’m sorry to hear this. She was so adorable in American Graffit, but more than that too. She was more than Ron Howard’s girlfriend, she was her own person.
And, of course, on Laverne & Shirley, she was a comedic gem.
The world will miss her talents.

BTW, enough with the celebrity deaths every day! It’s exhausting! And depressing!

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Cindy and Fred Ward were great and funny in UFOria. I have the vhs tape because the movie has never been released on disc yet. Rest in Peace.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Another absolute shocker! Many happy memories of watching Ms. Williams down through the years. R.I.P.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I was just wondering about her the other day. I'm glad I have L&S the complete show. And American Graffiti.
She was also in a another movie/film for which I have a DVD & Blu-ray... This being a family-friendly board I shan't name it here ;) ...

JoeStemme

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph
A deep and warm R.I.P. for CINDY WILLIAMS. She will always be remembered for Laverne and Shirley (where she was terrific), but she was more than that. A fine character actress including roles in the films such as the classic AMERICAN GRAFFITI, THE KILLING KIND and a crucial one in the Coppola masterpiece, THE CONVERSATION.
I got to work with her on a few episodes of the sitcom For Your Love. Cindy was just lovely to work with. She had never seen the cult film UFOria that she co-starred in, and I was more than happy to provide her with a copy.
All my best to her family and friends.
Goodnight, Cindy.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Yet another, gone too soon. The fact her death at age 75 matches that of her onscreen BFF, Penny Marshall, seems eerily appropriate.

R.I.P. to Miss. Williams and to one of the great on-screen comedy duos of my childhood.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
She was also in a another movie/film for which I have a DVD & Blu-ray... This being a family-friendly board I shan't name it here ;) ...
She was also in an original Hawaii Five-0 episode a couple of years before Happy Says/Laverne & Shirley where she reminded me of Zooey Deschanel. Too bad they didn't get her to play Zooey's mom on New Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks