What's new

R.E.M. to Reissue Catalog (1 Viewer)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I wish the Beatles would do this. Heck, I wish we could just get remastered quality releases of all their albums. I think I did hear that a few of the earliest Beatles releases are coming out in a remastered box set.

I do like REM's stuff though, to get back on topic. I might check out a couple of them.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member

I think Warner is throwing a lot of different options out there hoping something sticks with the buying public. I am not a big fan of paying more than the regular CD release, but it seems like thats the way it is with all Hi-res releases. Even with SA-CD, outside of the few single inventory releases, I generaly pay 3-10 dollars more than the comperable CD only release.

It's the price we pay for supporting niche products.

J

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Great news! Looking forward to my local Best Buy ***NOT STOCKING ANY OF THESE!*** :D

Online shopping is my friend... ;)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Media Play is my only hope...sometimes...

I'm only interested in "Monster" and "Out Of Time," so at least I won't go broke!

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
This illustrated Discography may be of some use. From the looks of things, Dead Letter Office has only a fraction of the B-sides, etc. Some of the early stuff was rereleased on "Eponymous", as well.

My local Tower has Reveal (which I don't have) and Automatic for the People (which I own, but only for CD) available as DVD-As. Are they anything special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks