What's new

R.E.M.'s new album Around the Sun (1 Viewer)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Any other longtime R.E.M. fans picking this up tomorrow? I've heard Leaving New York, which I really enjoyed. I haven't heard any of the other songs on the CD however. Still, it's R.E.M. which always means I'm buying it no matter what. :)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I'll definitely be getting it. I still have a lot of love for the post-Berry R.E.M. and I think "Up" and "Reveal" are vastly underrated. I've only heard "Leaving New York" but I thought it was excellent.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
ditto john. nice link!

i'll be checking it out more thoroughly (the videography looks pretty cool) later. for now, i'm sampling the album while i work. :emoji_thumbsup:

Joe Kamsan

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you for the link Dave.

I'll pass.

Even Leaving New York, which others seem to like, is fairly bland. Really really disappointing.

Edit: meant to write bland, instead of bleh - where on Earth did I pull that one out of.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
not bad. i think i'm gettin' old cuz i like the more melodic relaxed stuff now. so this fits my bill pretty well. i figure bb will have it for 10 bucks, so it'll definitely be worth that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks