What's new

Quote: (my son) "Dad, how come I never get to watch a LaserDisc movie ?!" (1 Viewer)

Miles

Second Unit
He's five years old and having friends over to watch a movie and wants to watch StarWars (CAV Definitive Collection)... It's hard for daddy to explain he doesn't like to flip the movie every 20 minutes and that the picture and sound are sub-par to DVD as he could just watch Episode I. Just kinda funny that my kid's pushing LaserDisc. :)

Miles

Edit: Doh!... Laserdic... purely unintentional :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL- I picked up a LD player off this forum last year and i have grown a nice collection of stuff not on DVD or wont be on dvd any time soon. I was lucky that my player had auto flip. No one but me uses it, and i plan on it staying that way :)

Capt

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
He could just watch Episode One if he wants an inferior movie. Sounds like he has taste, and you should pick up the CLV versions!

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Miles:
I think you'd better reconsider. I believe that forcing a child to repeatedly watch Episode 1 qualifies as abuse and you might find the child welfare authorities knocking on your door.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks