What's new

"Quincy, M.E.", Season 3 where are you? (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have quincy on my buy list and hope to buy it down the road. I love Jack Klugman as a Quincy!!

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Thrilled to read that news; also glad that my numerous emails asking them about continuing the show may have been read by someone.The next season has a lot of very good shows, even if the average is a little below previous years.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I think S7 and S8 both hold up really well. I know Quincy became preachy at times but it still remained a great show. You're left at the end of the series wishing for another season to see how Quincy's marriage would develop.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Shout! is catching up to where I left off with Quincy when it was on FoxNet. Something to finally look forward to for the end of the year/early 2015.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
This is one set I look forward to seeing it completely released in one box set!!

Ron1973

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
I certainly wish they would've given Quincy M.E. one more season to flesh out the storyline of his marriage!

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
Good news. I´ve got the feeling that Shout Factory! is going to release the final Season 8 in 2015.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
According to TVShowsonDVD several months ago, it is indeed Shout's plan to release the last season early in 2015.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Regarding Shout's DVD releases of the fifth and sixth seasons of Quincy, M.E., are there any episodes with muffled dialogue like the one episode in the fourth season Region 1 DVD set?

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Has there been a delay in shipping out Quicny season 7 from Shout? I pre-ordered it from them to get the early shipping and the early ship date of 10/7 had passed and it hasn't shipped.

lj01

Agent
Real Name
Lyle
Yes - I inquired with Shout! and they advised that "due to the overwhelming demand" of some of their titles, they have a short delay in shipping and that the orders are at the warehouse and will ship shortly.

LCD22

Screenwriter
WaveCrest said:
Regarding Shout's DVD releases of the fifth and sixth seasons of Quincy, M.E., are there any episodes with muffled dialogue like the one episode in the fourth season Region 1 DVD set?
No, I didn't notice any when I went through Seasons 5 and 6.

Ron1973

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ChrisCook said:
No, I didn't notice any when I went through Seasons 5 and 6.
I've been all the way through the series on Netflix and haven't noticed any muffling at all

LCD22

Screenwriter
Ron1973 said:
I've been all the way through the series on Netflix and haven't noticed any muffling at all
Richard is referring to the missing dialogue on "Death by Good Intentions".

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
It's been a long haul to this point, and I had my moments of doubt, but very glad to see the series finished on DVD. The last season isn't up to the standards of the rest of the series, but there are some good shows and some last great performances from Klugman.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks