QUICKLY...kmart.com ET giftset deal is BACK (Deal is now dead)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom Rags, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Tom Rags

Tom Rags Supporting Actor

Do not pass go, do not collect $200. To those who stopped following all of the ET giftset deals because it hurt to follow the tails of those who didn't miss the deal the first two times hurry up and follow this link to still get the ET deal at kmart.com for $24.99. Don't forget to use the 3% off coupon found in the other thread. When you open it, it will tell you an error has occurred. Close that window and reopen the link and IT WILL WORK. HURRY!!!!!!! Don't miss this for the third time.

2. JeffreyMercado

JeffreyMercado Second Unit

Thanks for the update. I just got on, your right it hurt when I missed the first two times. Especially when I went to Best Buy and saw everybody getting the gift set. Thanks again much appreciated.

3. Adrian_S

Adrian_S Second Unit

Thanks for the link, but it states on the website that it will leave the wharehouse in 3 to 4 weeks???

- Adrian

4. Greg_P

Greg_P Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Tom !

I gave it a shot, hopefully it'll work!

Greg

5. TonyTone

TonyTone Supporting Actor

Well, I guess it's a great deal if you're willing to wait, assuming that the offer is actually valid. Me--I'm not the waiting type; and it's not as if you can rent the box set while you wait...[​IMG]

6. RonR

RonR Stunt Coordinator

Gonna try it.

Thanks Tom!

7. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

It is going to be 3 - 4 weeks I think even for those of us who bought it last week, too.

UPDATE:
    Got to love different CSR's. I called back just for hahahas to talk with another CSR. I was told last week's should ship tomorrow. The ones ordered today are in fact backordered for a few weeks. Phew.

8. Greg_P

Greg_P Stunt Coordinator

Just a quick followup. My set finally arrived today. Thanks to Tom for posting this.

Greg

9. rodney wiley

rodney wiley Second Unit

When I go to the site, its listed as 62.98 Am I too late again? [​IMG]

10. Luke D

Luke D Agent

it is not working for me either[​IMG]

11. Andrea W

Andrea W Supporting Actor

I think 10/23 was the last day the deal was at $24.99.

I ordered on 10/23 and called Kmart today to check the status of my order. The person I talked to said they just got another big shipment in and that they would be trying to fill all the backorders. She said if they didn't run out before filling them all, I would be getting a shipping confirmation email sometime between now and the middle of next week.

12. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    back up to $62

13. Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory Supporting Actor

Guys, this deal was not back up today.

Greg was just stating that he got in on the 22nd and his set arrived today. That's it.

BTW, I ordered on the 22nd and have had no movement whatsoever.

-Chad

14. John Millers

John Millers Stunt Coordinator

Here is my update.
    Ordered 2 sets on 10/22
    Received both sets in mail on 11/12
    Received email notification of shippment on 11/13
    I had called on the 8th and was told that my items had been alocated but not shipped. Amazing how I got them 2 mail days later.[​IMG]

15. Greg_P

Greg_P Stunt Coordinator

Sorry for the confusion guys,

I was just posting to thank Tom for posting this originally and to let anyone else who's waiting to know that there's still hope.

I have still yet to receive a shipping notice from KMart, and my online order status still says it's "Processing".

So for those of you still waiting, keep an eye on your mailbox, it may be there shortly even without hearing a peep from Kmart.

Greg

16. Tom Rags

Tom Rags Supporting Actor

No problem guys!

I actually just received mine yesterday in the mail. I had to sign for it! My kmart.com order still says "processing" as well. In addition, my credit card has not yet been charged.
    No wonder they are in financial trouble!

This really is a fantastic set. For those that got in on the deal late on 10/22 or 10/23, hang in there. It should be coming soon even if the order hasn't updated online.

17. Robert McLay

Robert McLay Stunt Coordinator

Robert
    Just received mine also. They seem to be rolling in now. So keep an eye out, I needed to sign too, but I wasn't home yesterday so I had to go pick it up at the Post Office today.

Rob

18. Andrea W

Andrea W Supporting Actor

I ordered on 10/23. Called about 5 times in the last two weeks to check the status of my order. Every SINGLE time I was told my order was allocated and would be shipping soon. Got the cancellation email today. I can't even find the gift set on their web site anymore. I'm fuming!

--

Dear Ms. Whitlock,

Thank you for contacting customer service at K-Mart.com.

Unfortunately, your order has been cancelled because the item you ordered is out of stock. We regret that this has caused you any inconvenience. We operate a real-time inventory system that updates the content of our website twice a day. Your order was received and processed before the site was updated to reflect the change in inventory. Unfortunately, your order could not be fulfilled. Please be assured, you were not charged for the order.

Generally, we re-stock our items within 3-6 weeks. Of course this depends upon the manufacturer's ability to make more of the product.

Please contact us again in 3 weeks to check on the availability of the item either by calling the customer service department at 1-866-24KMART or checking the online site. I personally apologize and thank you for your patience during our call today.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thanks again for contacting .

Sincerely,

Jennifer W. - Melbourne Customer Service Rep

For best service, please include this message with your reply.

19. Adrian_S

Adrian_S Second Unit

That totally sucks... the least they could have done is offer you a rain-check or something. Better luck next time...[​IMG]