What's new
World Wide Stereo

Quick question...hopefully (1 Viewer)

Jason Co

Second Unit
Could anyone refresh my memory on the connections of a Parsound 1201a monoblock to a center channel via a Denon 3802 receiver? I bought a new tv and unhooked everything and for some reason my center channel is not working. I want to make sure I am connecting it correctly before I start randomly moving wires around. I believe you run an RCA from your center pre-amp on the 3802 to the "in" on the back of the monoblock and then simply hook your speaker wires from the block to the speaker and you are in business.

The switch in the back should be on balanced.....Can anyone confirm this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Jason

Dean_S

Second Unit
RCA connections are unbalanced. Make sure the pre-amp is set to have a center channel enabled (not phantom).

Jason Co

Second Unit
Dean
The settings were never changed on the receiver end but I will double check it anyway. So the switch should be set to unbalanced but the connections are right. Correct?

Thanks
Jason

Dean_S

Second Unit
Yes I think the connections are correct. Try flipping the switch first then check the recvr if you still have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ciuycjsgfvbn
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale