Quick question about a Sony wega

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Steve.G, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Steve.G

Steve.G Agent

I have a 27 inch model. i don't remember the serial number but thats not important. Anyways i was just wondering, it has a mode called 16:9 enhanced. Now, i want to have my dvd player also set to 16:9, correct?

2. Steve.G

Steve.G Agent

Also i'm having some trouble getting into the damn service mode! I tried the codes and it's not working! Don't worry i read up on what tweaks to do and everything. But for some reason i can't get in the damn menu! i tried like 50 times too! different speeds, turning Tv on and off, on and off , that can't be too good for it [​IMG]

Model number is KV-27FS100L

Do i have to out the code in crazy fast? like a video game code? seemed easy on my older panasonic TV to get into service mode. Any ideas?

3. Steve.G

Steve.G Agent

n/m! I got it. Found a code that worked! had to hit "1" at the end of the sequence. LOL all the other codes didn't mention that.

4. Steve.G

Steve.G Agent

Hmmm thats weird..

Red push is already set to 0

5. Steve.G

Steve.G Agent

me again! wait a second here! after checking out the aroquest site( or whatever it's called) there seems to be NO WAY to turn off the red push on the "100L" series? has a different service mode then the regular "100's"

what is this crap? So there is no way for me to change this?

6. Steve.G

Steve.G Agent

UGH! so after using Chucksters OLD site he had a new one with how to adjust red push on newer model wegas, but it's gone now. I used the settings he had RDRV- 30, RCUT- 20. Like i said there is no AXPL OR AXNT settings on this TV. So after setting the RDRV and RCUT it looked like there was a smurf trapped inside my TV screen, picture looked wayyyy too blue! So i reset everything back to normal.

Man.. i swear! i'd be better off trying to find bigfoot then find the damn red push settings for this TV!