What's new

Quick, need a map of LA (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I had a great map of LA, specifically showing the various "areas" mapped out (Hollywood, Westwood, Culver City, Century City, Santa Monica, Brentwood, etc).

But it's bookmarked back home and I can't find it now. I've tried googling everything I can think of- but no luck. I don't really need a street map (maybe if it highlighted the highways)- more a nice, color coded map that shows the various districts of LA like a US map shows the states.

Anyone have any links? I'm pulling my hair out.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
I got a great one from Hertz that had just that plus all the major roads. Picked it up at my hotel

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

I have a thomas guide. The problem is it, like most maps I could find online, are far too detailed. I just wanted some simple color blocks of the various major LA districts into the valley, so I can quickly know what neighborhoods are close to what neighborhoods.

Something like this, for LA:

It's tough to open a Tomas Guide and find out where Canoga Park is in ref to Marina del rey in ref to Sherman Oaks compared to Encino, etc.

The ones you linked to might work out. Thanks.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i thought the front pages of the thomas guide had a general overview of the city....don't remember now.

definitely check out a bookstore - they usually have "lite" maps of the city....

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

And it is beautiful. The only thing missing is highways- but I should be able to use it. THANKS A TON!

-Vince

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
With a crayon, Zen? Damn you're talented. Mine would look like chickenscratch...

Good luck, Vince. and you have my # - if you ever have questions feel free to call me...

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
yeah vince, how's it goin' so far? is LA all you imagined, etc?

have you walked down the avenue of the stars yet? that's quite an eye-opener.

if you take the paramount studio tour, think of me! (i used to be one of the pages there and often gave customer/vip tours.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks