What's new

Quick Dark Angel question (1 Viewer)

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Greetings. I have a very simple question that I hope can be answered here. I just purchased Dark Angel seasons 1 & 2 at the Walmart I work at since they are having a 2/$35 sale going on. Now I noticed that the Season 2 set has a booklet inside with episode descriptions etc, but Season 1 does not. Is my set missing the booklet or are they all like this? I just want to make sure so I don't go returning the set for no logical reason. Thanks for your time.

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info, however I have discovered that all the newer versions of the Season 1 set no longer have the booklet apparently. I don't know why Fox would do this, since the proof of purchase is on the booklet. I went through several sets and none have it.

In any case, does anyone have any idea how I can find one of these booklets? It bothers me to have an incomplete set, especially when it's bought new. I tried searching the Fox website for a contact email but there's so much junk to filter through I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks