Quick Dark Angel question

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Greetings. I have a very simple question that I hope can be answered here. I just purchased Dark Angel seasons 1 & 2 at the Walmart I work at since they are having a 2/$35 sale going on. Now I noticed that the Season 2 set has a booklet inside with episode descriptions etc, but Season 1 does not. Is my set missing the booklet or are they all like this? I just want to make sure so I don't go returning the set for no logical reason. Thanks for your time.

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info, however I have discovered that all the newer versions of the Season 1 set no longer have the booklet apparently. I don't know why Fox would do this, since the proof of purchase is on the booklet. I went through several sets and none have it.

In any case, does anyone have any idea how I can find one of these booklets? It bothers me to have an incomplete set, especially when it's bought new. I tried searching the Fox website for a contact email but there's so much junk to filter through I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Druiz23