What's new

Quick and the Dead (1 Viewer)

Gary W. Graley

Second Unit
Are there TWO versions of DVD's released of this?
I just picked up one at Walmart that had the main characters portraits across the front, and in the dvd rental store I frequent it had what I call the original one with a close up of Sharon and Gene on the front....why two artworks or is it TWO different disks???
HELP Please!
Haven't opened this package, OR rented the other one, just liked the movie and Walmart had it at a great price, but after buying it I thought the cover didn't look right, so I stopped on the way home and sure enough....it has a very different cover and back, both say 5.1 dolby though...
G2
------------------
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious……

AaronJB

Second Unit
I've noticed that Columbia/Tristar has re-done the cover art for a couple of their lower-price re-releases of the same title.
It's the same disc, but different cover art. I believe this was done with "Money Train", as well.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
I think the new cover art was designed to take advantage of the films more 'popular' stars. Russel Crowe and Leo DeCaprio were not the huge stars they are today when this film was originally released. Columbia is trying to take advantage of face recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks