What's new

Questions on Twin Peaks: FWWM (1 Viewer)

KyleK

Second Unit
*SPOILERS*

Just saw this, and I have a few questions.

1. Having recently watched the series, I seem to remember some talk about Waldo(the bird) pecking at Laura before she was killed, but this isn't in the movie although they show Waldo in his cage. What gives?

2. What was up with the David Bowie part?

3. Is there any where I can find a description of exactly what was cut from the film? (deleted scenes)

4. Why was the plot with the detectives dropped completely partway through?

5. What is the significance of the phrase "Fire Walk With Me"? Still haven't figured that one out.

6. Is there any significance to Mike & Bobby(teenagers) having the same names as Mike & Bob(evil creeps).

7. What does the blue rose mean?

8. Why were there "sunday school" angels in the Red Room?

9. What was the significance of the ring?

My overall impression of the film wasn't "weird" as it was with many other people, but more like "whatever." The whole movie seemed strangely empty, but there were a few good scenes. I enjoyed the series a lot more.

Some of these questions probably can't be answered, as it is a David Lynch movie! I might think of some more later.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Exactly...you aren't going to get any straight answers to most of these questions. Your interpretation is as good as anyone's.

KyleK

Second Unit
Alright, if I can't get straight answers on some of them, then I guess I should be asking what your interpretation is.

Is there a website someone could direct me to for #3?

Thanks,
Kyle

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Hmm...in general Dugpa.com is a really good source for info, so you may be able to find info there. Also the newsgroup alt.tv.twin-peaks is a great source for info.

John Sullmeyer

Second Unit
I was just about to say. http://www.dugpa.com is awesome for all sorts of Lynch DVD stuff. Also check out http://www.twinpeaksgazette.com as well. They have a forum similar to this but for Twin Peaks, and you will probably get all the info that you need.
As far as the deleted scenes go, there is about an hours worth, and click on my signature to check out more info about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks