What's new

Questions about Stryke HE15 (1 Viewer)

Chris_Campbell

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
I'm considering using this stryke driver as an alternative to the tempest for use in my car. Power is NOT an issue, I will give either whatever they need. It's just that i'm looking at space constraints right now. I would be looking at approx 4.5 cubes for the ported tempest. On the other hand, the T/S #s on the stryke indicate just over 1 (!) cube for Qtc of .7 (sealed). I'd like to save the space with this, but unfortunately, the stryke has such a high f3 (about 56 hz i think) in this config. Can anyone make any suggestions? Another question: I understand the stryke can't be mounted on the bottom, but can it be mounted up? (my guess is no...) How do the two compare in terms of musicality? What would just one PR do for me in terms of quality of sound, box size, and F3? TIA
Chris

kevin oswald

Agent
Have you looked at the MASS 2012 driver? It would be excelent for music in your car. And you can keep the size down. And I belive the stryke is not available at this moment so you would not have to wait till they are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks