What's new

Questions about new models..... (1 Viewer)

RyanJE

Second Unit
Im looking at buying a Paradigm CC-370 this weekend. The dealer that sells them has them for 20% and it will cost 300.

Anyone know when the new models would come out? I would just wait because it would prolly be cheaper when they do.

Any help would be awesome!

ryan.p

Stunt Coordinator
Well the cc-370 v.4 is the new version. The Reference Line will have an all new v.4 version coming out sometime soon. The v.4 catalog is already available for download. The Performance and the Monitor Lines already have a v.4 version already available. As far as I know there will be no newer versions of the Performance/Monitor Lines this year. Hope this helps.

RyanJE

Second Unit
Yea I have the V.4 minis now and want to get that center. I just didnt want to buy it and then have a new model come out, which would mean I could have gotten the cc-370 even cheaper if I waited. Know what I mean? Thanks for your input.

Hopefully v.5 doesnt come out this year.

ryan.p

Stunt Coordinator
RyanJ dont worry the v.5 version will NOT be out this year. Paradigm does not always have a "new" version every year. Most of the time, the newer versions only add cosmetic changes as opposed to anything drastic. So go ahead and get that center at that price. You will be glad you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks