What's new

Questions about DVD Profiler (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
For whetever it's worth, I added a title ("Halo: The Making of Halo") by disk ID, and it showed up in today's update.

-Dave

DavidEC

Stunt Coordinator
Not counting the 2002 Total Movie DVD's that I have uploaded data on, I have also added two other DVD's from the "Columbia House" 'A-Team' Collector's Editions and they have not been added to the data base.... yet

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
David, you can also add by title. That's how I end up putting most of my discs, since I enter them upon preorder, and often before the UPC is known.
Can someone explain how this is done. As far as I can see if the disc doesn't have a UPC, or isn't known, you can't add a title. Profiler Help doesn't say you can add just by title.

Matthew_S

Second Unit
I thought i'd piggyback this thread with a question i have regarding dvd profiler, hope you all don't mind.

How often is the profiler database updated? The dvdprofiler website is pretty lacking in the "how it works" department. I would like to use the program to keep track of my wishlist but a lot of upcoming titles are missing. How can I tell when the database was last updated?

Allen Hirsch

Supporting Actor
I haven't updated my profiler list for awhile (I've made almost no purchases for quite awhile, until I got some gift certificates very recently). Today, I couldn't get an updated/refreshed list from their website - keep getting timed out, which is a first for me.

Is there some change in status at DVD Profiler I don't know about??

I rely on that database for my DVD catalog - the report choices are fantastic, and make a perfect coffee-table catalog for people to browse when picking a movie to watch.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Is there enough information to upload Spiderman, Star Wars Ep II, Spirit: Stallion..., and Stargate UE to DVD profiler. Every other day, I check to see fi these have been added but they have not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks