Question...

MrHarleyGuy2U

Auditioning
Real Name
Charlie
Quick question....

I recently gutted my 1st floor..., and I want to put some speakers in the walls/ceilings. Rooms are: Foyer, Living room, dining room, kitchen and bath. I have been looking at some of the 6 room systems around the net.. I know that they have dual inputs for the speaker selectors, which is what I want.. 1 input would be my tuner, and the other input.. How could I hook up my tv audio ? On our cable channels, we have some music stations that my wife likes.. She would like the option to switch from the tuner to the cable tv audio. IS this possible ?

Thanks for any help in advance,
Charlie

Adam Gregorich

Owner
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
You need to ask your self if you want to listen to the same source in all rooms at the same time, or do you want to listen to different things in different rooms at the same time. That will dictate what you need to buy. To answer your initial question, yes you can do that BUT it all depands on what you buy. All the speaker selectors that I have ever seen have single speaker level inputs. Can you post a link to what you are thinking about using so we can tell you if it will work?

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
You'll have to list any/all equipment you are using and planning to use to start any recomendations.

at least make and model of amp
and source types.

So Far I'm hearing just 2 sources.

AM/FM
Cable Music/all cable audio
no DVD?
no CD?

What amp are you going to use?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members