What's new

Question regarding picture quality of the NEW Twilight Zone?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have been recording the New Twilight Zone of TNT lately. While every other show I watch or record the picture is bright and crisp. But, when I watch the New Twilight Zone. The picture is dark and it seems blurry and of poor quality. Does anyone know why.(besides that is was the Twilight Zone ;) )

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
.(besides that is was the Twilight Zone )
while i dont know what that means i do remember when they were first on the air they were sometimes blurry or hazy but not in a distracting way. just enough so you would notice. probably to make it appear more dreamlike.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
With the exception of Turner Classic Movies, all the Turner networks put out dreadful signals. When I had cable, I thought the "Superstation" picture was the all-time worst I had seen--all blurry, soft, dark pinks (Euro fleshtones) and greens (everything else). And then there's that huge stationbug dominating the lower right of the screen. Ferget it. TNT was little better.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I also watch the Pretender and Lois & Clark on TNT. They both look fine. And when my tape goes into the show after TZ (usually CHIPS) it looks pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks