Question RE: Deep Discount DVD's Sales

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Ollie, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Ollie

Ollie Stunt Coordinator

In a previous thread some members mentioned that Deep Discount DVD has two semi-annual 20% off sales. For those who are familiar can you tell me what month the summer sale has been in the past? (June, July?) and does the sale last an entire month, or only a for a week or a few days.

I have a long list of TV DVD sets that I want to buy, many of which are coming out in May. I'm trying to prioritize what's "must have" from what can wait. There are a few "must haves" on my list for May, but if there's a big sale in June, I would be willing to wait to get the discount.

I'd appreciate any insights on this from those in the know.

2. Tim_P_76

Tim_P_76 Second Unit

This thread belongs in the coupons/bargains Forum. It is there, where you can find multiple threads pertaining to DDD sales. It happens in June and in November. It's best to keep quiet about it until then[​IMG]

3. Mary_P

Mary_P Second Unit

The summer sale is usually in June, and it's just one week. Last year's was June 18-25. They also do one approaching Christmas; last year's was November 11-19.

4. Ollie

Ollie Stunt Coordinator

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I'm new here and didn't even realize there was a "bargains" forum. If it belongs elsewhere, Moderator, please move it accordingly and pardon the error.

5. Mikah Cerucco

Mikah Cerucco Cinematographer

You can use the "report this post to moderator" link and ask them to move it yourself.