Question re: Billy Joel / Elton John 2002 tour

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gary_E, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Gary_E

Gary_E Second Unit

I saw them back in 1995 while they were playing large stadiums. I'm going to this year's show in a smaller venue and I was wondering if anyone has seen them during this tour.

I believe they began on the west coast and are working their way east. I'm curious if they perform 'Come Together' and 'A Hard Day's Night' again this tour. In 1995, the show was over 3.5 hours but they did not do any BEATLES songs.

Thanks in advance.

-Gary

2. nolesrule

nolesrule Producer

Joe Kauffman
    You can check the set lists from the tour on David Rosenthal's website. He's in Billy Joel's band and posts the setlists within a few days of each concert.
    I'll be attending the March 9th and 11th concerts in Tampa. I can't wait.

3. Byron Holston

I just saw them in DC a few weeks ago. They didn't play Come together or Hard Days Night, but they did play a few songs in honor of George Harrison. 'Here Comes the Sun' was one of them and I can't remember what else. I saw both the 1/13 and the 1/20 shows and they did do some different songs so it might be different by the time you see it.

4. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

I'm seeing them on the 18th at MSG. I've been trying to catch them on tour for 6 years now! So, I'm definitly looking forward to it.