What's new

Question - NFL2K3 Online - XBOX -vs- PS2 - Possible??? (1 Viewer)

WilliamRay

Auditioning
Just wondering if anyone has tried to hookup the SEGA NFL2K3 online between an XBOX and the PS2.
Being a developer myself, I know I WOULD have made sure the online code base was the same and could even work across platforms.... But if the 'powers that be' wanted it to work or not would be the question.
Anyway, just thought I would ask. I am not a part of the live beta, so I will have to wait until Nov. until my neighbor and I can try this out. We can even share the same wireless network and see if that affords anything. :)
Thanks.
PS - first post, usually hang out at AVSFORUM, but come here for game info. Go by WILDBILL on avsforum.
cheers

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
It would be very nice to pit consoles against each other online, but I dont think in NFL2K3's case it would work. Microsoft uses propriatary servers if I am not mistaken. Also, MS suppports voice chat, PS2 only on certain games.

In a perfect world we could go online and play whoever, no matter what console they had!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks