What's new

Question for the SVS Folks. (1 Viewer)

John Cain

Second Unit
Does that grill upgrade kit on your WebPage work for an Ultra Sub???

When I click the link on it, I go to a single port page, not a tri-port and nothing to do with a Ultra.

Thanks!!

-- John

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
John,
Not sure what single port accessory you are seeing. Maybe you clicked on the custom CS/PC port flare instead??
There are two things on the Link Removed
Hope this helps some?
Ron

John Cain

Second Unit
Thanks Ron. So I can order this kit and it will fit my Ultra, correct???
If you Click on the "Grill Upgrade Kit" you go to this page:
http://www.svsubwoofers.com/subs_cs_features.htm#grill
Then the only grill I saw here is about two items up and it is a single port looking grill/hole thingy.
Resonance Free, Protective Top Port Grill
and
Precision Tuned High-Flow Port
----------
Take care, I'm ordering today!!
-- John

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
John,

OK I see it now, that link update didn't take for some reason (actually that line of text is not supposed to be linked at all). I'll fix that this evening! Disregard that link now, the pic above the "Buy Now" icon is what you get and yes indeed was designed specifically with the "old" Ultra in mind.

Ron

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I just ordered the grill upgrade kit last night . I picked up an older 25-31CS from Greg Shanes at a really great price ($235.00 "cash and carry"). I wanted it to match my newer 25-31CSi sub. I like the newer style grilles alot better . They look nicer and make removing the grill for cleaning the top end cap much easier.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I forgot to mention . I also get to use the other channel of my Fidek amp as well. Seemed like a shame sitting there going to waste. I also added a few extra db headroom for very little cash outlay . I'm very pleased with the extra sub. Thanks Greg!

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
I have the old SVS 20-35 CS. Sub. What can I buy to make this a better sub? Every time I go to the web site I get confused as to what I can order and what goes with my sub.

I want the best sound I can get from my sub,so what extras can I purchase?

Thank you!

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Grady,
The only performance upgrade we offer for your CS is here. Many seem to be pleased with it. If you don't press your CS to the edge of its capabilities it may not be helpful, but if you do...you might find it very cost effective.
E-mail us if you have detailed questions.
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks