What's new

Question for Talisman users (1 Viewer)

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
I have been thinking about getting Talisman and customizing my Home Theater PC. My Mitsubishi has some overscan to it and the desktop above and below are cut off using my VGA input. Does anyone hook up there HTPC to the Mitsu via the VGA and have Talisman? I want to know if there are any HTPC themes designed for 640x480 desktops.

thanks!

Ken Woodrow

Stunt Coordinator
Many Talisman 2.0 schemes are scaleable to any resolution; others are optimized for specific resolutions. I've been working with a modified theme designed by Lester Jacobs that uses the older version of Talisman (1.7). It's very simple and works great on my 848x480 plasma desktop. Here's a link to Lester's website with his theme. Mine is not quite ready for primetime!
http://www.digicasa.com
- Ken

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
There is a nice Home Theater PC one at the Talisman website that a person posted but it's not scalable so it's limited to 1024x768.
Ken, thanks for the input but that theme you linked is butt ugly! :) I may just have to design my own custom one in the next couple weeks. If/when I do I will try to remember to post it here for anyone else looking for a theme at 640x480.
Since the FBI and Lucasfilm raided my digital editing center I have gotten rusty on digital photo editing... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks