What's new

Question for owners of 1776 long version Columbia reissue Laserdisc (1 Viewer)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
from my friend...

I need the following info from someone that has the Columbia reissue of 1776 (not the Pioneer version) I stupidly sold this years ago when I needed some cash, figuring my Pioneer Copy would be all I needed, but now that Im doing a comprehensive comparison of every version released, i need it, but ill have to settle for answers to these questions...

How many chapter stops are there?

at what time does the side one side break occur? It is different to the Pioneer version, though I believe the sides two and three changeovers are the same.

What is the date on the disc? It is either 1995 or 1996...

Thanks in advance for the answers!

TR Wilkinson

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Moe,

If no one else is able to respond in the meantime, I'll be able to let you know within the next week or so when my copy arrives.

DJ

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Damin, Thanks - This piece TR is writing is going to be the ultimate comparison between every released version, with every nitpicky detail you can imagine!

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
According to my copy, there are 37 chapters on disc one, 34 on disc 2, 71 total. At the moment, I can't tell you when the side breaks occur - maybe I'll be able to on Tuesday or Wednesday. Date is 1995.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks