What's new

Question for my LA HTF friends (1 Viewer)

Donovan

Agent
This is a very wierd question... I don't even know why I am asking here, but what the heck.
One of my good friends just got engaged the other day to his girlfriend who lives in LA. They decided to get married this winter because all of our friends would be together in LA for a big reunion type thingy. My question is, does anyone know of any quaint places to get married? The bride doesn't want anything extravagant, just very quaint and beautiful. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
------------------

Julie K

Screenwriter
I've thought about this for a while and really can't come up with anything. The words 'quaint' and 'Los Angeles' don't really go together...
------------------
My DVDs
"Well, that's it then. You must have tripped over the cat."
"Where did it come from? There's nothing up there but ceiling. I love how these animals just fall straight into your hands. I mean, what do they do? Hang upside-down by their claws and wait for people to pass by?"

David Oliver

Second Unit
My sister gor married in a suite overlooking the Ocean in Dana Point (I think). It was very intimate and nice. I am sure similar arrangements could be done anywhere, from Santa Barabara to Coronado. I guess it depends on how many people they are expecting. I was at another wedding somehwere inland that was at a private residence that was rented...big house and grounds on top of a hill overlooking a valley, it was quite nice.

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
There's a gazebo in Laguna Beach, about 40 miles south of LA, on a bluff overlooking the ocean. It's next to gourment Mexican restaurant (not an oxymoron) called Las Brisas, where people have receptions. I don't know how to reserve the gazebo, but I'd bet Las Brisas does.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Hey, how 'bout Griffith Park?
------------------
2001-a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks