What's new

Question for John Digweed fans... (1 Viewer)

Scott Barnhart

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
Hi,

I have and absolutely love all the CD's where Sasha and John Digweed collaborate - Northen Exposure series, Communicate, etc. I then bought a John Digweed CD - "Global Undergound: Los Angeles". This album is not my favorite, it is a little too monotonous or "Drums and Bass"-ey for me. It is hard to explain, I guess. Anyway, I was wondering if all of his albums are in this vein, or if he has some that are more like his Sasha/Digweed collaborations. Anyone care to share their opinions on recommended Digweed CD's?

Thanks,

Stephen_Opipari

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
I have all the Digweed GU CD's. Actually, I have all the GU CD's period. I think his GU efforts tend to sounds more D&B and he's more trance when he's with Sasha. Sasha's GU stuff is usually straight up trance.

Totally dig them both. And Sasha's AirDrawnDagger alum that's coming out looks to be awesome. It got a great writeup in Ministry mag last month. If you have not gotten Digweeds MMII album that came out earlier this summer, it's very good.

If you have not heard it yet, check out GU 021, Deep Dish. Had me hooked from the first track.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks