What's new

Question for fans of Full House? (sooiler) (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My daughter loves the show. And towards the end the father doesn't marry the woman who he was engaged to. My daughter was curious about why they would end the show that way. I told her maybe they didn't think they were getting cancelled. Am I right? Or is their another reason. Seems like a sad thing to do at the end of a show.

Thanks!

ps-She is hoping they do a Full House reunion movie.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
Well they were close to getting Danny married to that Vicky lady, but she moved to Chicago, I just think after that the writers stopped trying to marry Danny off. To be honest I don't know why they ended the show that way.
I grew up with the show, I still watch it from time to time and while it gets slammed a lot for being cheesy and such, that's what works about it, it's a great way to escape for 20 minutes. Yeah Michelle got annoying, and such, but the show was cute. Plus I think Aunt Becky was my first television crush ehe.

As for a Full House Reunion, we may never see it, John Stamos has stated time and time again he doesn't really want to go back there. Plus I think the Olsen Twins are interested, Bob Sagget's still trying to escape the Danny Role. Candace Cameron I think pretty much left the acting biz altogther, while her brother Kirk still acts it's only in the Left Behind series. Jodie's been in the news a bit lately for talking about a meth addiction and wants to get back into acting and Dave Coulier well he's still weird.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

Thanks Nick for the info.

Regarding what you said above....
-Stamos might reconsider since his show is going nowhere.
-Once Olsen's hit 18...their popularity fell off the cliff.
-Bob shouldn't be worried about that. He should be happy to get the reunion job.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
They should have taped the intervention for broadcast. Stamos, Saget, and the Olsen twins telling another not to use drugs. :) That's primetime material.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
At the end of the Growing Pains interview, Larry said the Full House cast would be on the next day.

~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks