Question for fans of Full House? (sooiler)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by todd s, Feb 6, 2006.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

My daughter loves the show. And towards the end the father doesn't marry the woman who he was engaged to. My daughter was curious about why they would end the show that way. I told her maybe they didn't think they were getting cancelled. Am I right? Or is their another reason. Seems like a sad thing to do at the end of a show.

Thanks!

ps-She is hoping they do a Full House reunion movie.

2. nickGreenwood

nickGreenwood Second Unit

Well they were close to getting Danny married to that Vicky lady, but she moved to Chicago, I just think after that the writers stopped trying to marry Danny off. To be honest I don't know why they ended the show that way.
    I grew up with the show, I still watch it from time to time and while it gets slammed a lot for being cheesy and such, that's what works about it, it's a great way to escape for 20 minutes. Yeah Michelle got annoying, and such, but the show was cute. Plus I think Aunt Becky was my first television crush ehe.

As for a Full House Reunion, we may never see it, John Stamos has stated time and time again he doesn't really want to go back there. Plus I think the Olsen Twins are interested, Bob Sagget's still trying to escape the Danny Role. Candace Cameron I think pretty much left the acting biz altogther, while her brother Kirk still acts it's only in the Left Behind series. Jodie's been in the news a bit lately for talking about a meth addiction and wants to get back into acting and Dave Coulier well he's still weird.

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Thanks Nick for the info.

Regarding what you said above....
    -Stamos might reconsider since his show is going nowhere.
    -Once Olsen's hit 18...their popularity fell off the cliff.
    -Bob shouldn't be worried about that. He should be happy to get the reunion job.

4. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

They should have taped the intervention for broadcast. Stamos, Saget, and the Olsen twins telling another not to use drugs. [​IMG] That's primetime material.

5. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I heard the cast was on Larry King this week. Did anyone see it?

~T

6. Ravi K

Ravi K Supporting Actor

Were they on Larry King? I know the Growing Pains cast was on this week.

7. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

At the end of the Growing Pains interview, Larry said the Full House cast would be on the next day.

~T