What's new

Question for fans of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I occasionally watch the show and noticed last week that one of the guys(I think Paul, he wears glasses) was replace by some British guy. What happened? Was he fired? Quit? Away on vacation?

Thanks!

Mike Slade

Second Unit
Although I can't say for sure he didn't leave, it's pretty normal for one of the designers to be absent from a show. Most of the time the same people are on there, but sometimes one or two is missing and some of their other designers come in. He was also missing from tonight's show along with Constance.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
It's my understanding that they swap out members of the group so they can have time off, etc. to avoid burnout. Paul will be back soon, I'm sure.

Chris Stainton

Second Unit
Yeah, you've got to figure that this show takes a huge amount out of them both physically and mentally. I don't know how Ty does it week after week.

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Ty has to have the greatest job on Earth.
May be a bit draining week after week, but he gets to do good.
I am not much for reality TV but I do watch this one...

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Michael also was MIA also making the team one person short of the normal 6. I definitely like Paul better and I miss Constance.:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks