What's new

Question for anyone familiar with Broadway shows & actors.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am taking my daughter and some friends to NYC tomorrow. We will be on Broadway between 11am-2pm. One of the Broadway shows is starring Ralph Fiennes and another show stars Frances De La Tour and Richard Griffiths. All of these actors starred in the Harry Potter movies. My daughter and her friends are big fans and are hoping to have them sign something.
So here is my question. Both of the shows start at 8pm. When do the stars of the shows usually arrive at the theater? I told my daughter that they probably don't arrive until around 6pm or a couple of hours before. And that since their is no matinee that day. They won't be there. Am I correct in assuming this?? Or is their any chance they will be there?

Ralph Fiennes is at a show at the Booth Theater and the other two are at a show at the Broadhurst Theater.

Thanks!!!

RafaelB

Second Unit
Hey Todd-

Each show has it's own rules on call-times for the actors (the time they are to be at the theatre at the latest to prepare for the performance), but it usually ranges between 60-90 minutes before the performance time. Your best best would be to wait until after the show ends and you can wait by the stage door, but it doesn't sound like you'll be there.

The Booth and the Broadhurst are at opposite ends of the same block, FYI.

Good luck!

Rafael.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
More like opposite ends of the same alley running between 44th (the Broadhurst) and 45th (the Booth).

M.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
For what it is worth, I've had my best luck seeing actors and getting autographs when they leave the theatre after their performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks