Question about Xbox Live accounts

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by WillY, Nov 7, 2002.

1. WillY

WillY Stunt Coordinator

All my friends plan on getting XBox Live, which brings up this question: How do you use your account on someone else's box?

Can you have four accounts signed in on one box so you don't have to be guest of someone?

2. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

The simplest way is to use a memory card and copy your account info to it. You can do this in the live setup menus. Yes you can have four players logged in on one box at the same time. It works exactly the same as with guests but everyone has their own tag and can talk.

Dean

3. BryanK

BryanK Stunt Coordinator

Now for part two of this question?
    Will we be able to get three more headsets without the accounts for our guests to use? or do we just get a mic and speaker for the whole room. A little rewiring involved but it should beat wearing the headsets for hours at a time [​IMG]
    Bryan

4. Mike Pattee

Mike Pattee Second Unit

I don't think you can talk unless you have an active account. So extra headsets probably wouldn't help. You could test it by putting the headset on a guest account and see if it works, while not having a headset on the main account.

5. JasonKrol

JasonKrol Supporting Actor

wow, i never knew that multiple people could use their headsets if they all logged in via their memory card etc.

thats freaking awesome!!!